- Rescue Peachy
- Bring the doll back to the Loony in the treehouse
- Find or craft a First Aid Kit
- give a First Aid Kit to the Loony in the treehouse
- find 10 ephemeral linen in the Mystery House
- Give the Loony the 10 ephemeral linen
- Craft a Suit of Blending
- Give the Blending Suit to the Loony in the treehouse
Well, that's one way to stay sane out here: go stark, raving bonkers. I wonder what happens if I go the place he s marked on my map and get him his doll?
This is without a doubt the ugliest doll I've ever seen. I do feel a bit bad for stealing those people's star puppet.
A first aid kit! I could use one of those myself. I hope I don't get wounded getting the ingredients. That would be ironic. And I hate irony.
I hope Johnny Bolton, Special Agent isn't really going to waste this first aid kit on his doll. I wonder how deep the madness goes? It's turtles all the way down, isn't it?
Now things are getting interesting. What exactly is "ephemeral linen"? How is it ephemeral? And what's this Mystery House I'm supposed to find it in?
Very odd stuff, this ephemeral linen. It looks like any old cloth, but it's hard to focus my eyes on it.
I wonder what he's going to do with this? Seems a shame to waste it on a doll.
A suit of blending? I wonder if it would actually make someone harder to see.
Why am I doing this lunatic all these favours? I suppose because it's more fun than scrounging for food. And I'd never have known about that Mystery House otherwise.
That was all terribly odd. Johnny's stark raving mad. But he seems to be enjoying himself more than anyone else I've met out here. I'll have to remember that. If nothing else works out, I shall simply become a raving lunatic.
You know, I bet I could make one of these blending suits for myself. That could come in awfully handy.
Dr. Verloc ... seriously? The Dr. Verloc?
Treehouse is split into two different side quests, the first is Get The Dolly and the other is Mystery House, once the two are completed, Arthur has to find ingredients necessary to craft a first aid kit and the suit of blending. Simply follow the instructions listed in the crafting menu.
Once they've been given to Johnny, the quest ends.
The player recieves a Suit of Blending and a shovel after completion.
- The phrase "Turtles all the way down" is an expression of the problem of infinite regress. The saying alludes to the mythological idea that the world is supported by a chain of increasingly large turtles. Beneath each turtle is yet another one.