Thomasina House is a house for multiple passionate Little Old Ladies in St. George's Holm. The building is three stories high and also has a greenhouse interior. Inside there's a Bobby Popper, for whenever the player is doing something innapropiet.
Events of We Happy Few Edit
Act One Edit
Arthur Hastings sneaks into the house to steal a mini replica of the Mrs Chippy marble cat statue. After finding the statue behind a painting of the Duke of Wellington, Arthur returns it to Lionel Castershire at the Odds & Ends Shop.
Act Three Edit
Ollie Starkey goes over to Thomasina House to retrieve three Onyx Cats. Posing as a repair man to fix the broken appliances in the building. After fixing the fridge, Bobby Popper and toilet, Ollie has a tea party with them. While they're "knocked out" from a bottle of Scotch, Ollie steals the statues. Margaret Worthing appears to Ollie's shock and surprise. Replying she doesn't want to talk about it. He takes the cats back to Lionel Castershire at the Odds & Ends Shop.
- In Act One, Arthur's memory, Yellow can be found.
- In Act Three, all of the appliances were broken on purpose by the ladies.
- Upstairs there's a room with a pentagram and onimous music.
- On the vanity table, there are five jars, in one of them there is a brain inside and in the other jars are two indeterminable organs.
- Five mini replicas of the Mrs Chippy statue can be found, all of which fake.
- The notes, Newgate Sage and Kitty's Cake can be found.
- The name is a reference to children's fantasy novel Thomasina, the Cat Who Thought She Was God.