The Apple tree is a Location in Lud's Holm.
The Tree it’s self is a small hill on a open field with a tree on top surrounded by a tall Iron fence with a locked gate.
The hill is surrounded by smaller trees, a camp fire and some small rocks.
The Tree is also guarded by three Bobbies.
By the time of Act Three, The Bobbies guarding the tree had been murdered using mustard gas, which apparently subsequently killed the tree as well.
- The Apple tree is tied to the quest Escape.
- The Bobbies guarding the tree will get drunk at night however they will still attack the player on sight despite being in a drunken state.
- A shovel, Gas mask, Apples and alcohol can be found in chests inside the fenced off area.
- This is the last apple tree in Wellington Wells.
- The quest Forbidden Fruit, is a clear reference to the biblical scripture of Adam and Eve from the Book of Genesis. One of the bobbies guarding says "No snakes in my garden!" The Devil in the form of a serpent that tricked Adam and Eve into eating the fruit.