It is located on the top floor of the hotel, it's safe to say that Dottie and Dodo live here. They both regularly perform at the Hotel bar.
Right as the player enters the room, they see the main living room has a stage with a pole in the center. To the left and right of the living area are Dottie's and Dodo's open bedrooms, next to each bed is a small changing room.
Behind the stage is the girls' makeup station, with their own bathrooms on each side of that as well, the player will need Dottie's Bathroom Key in order to open her's up and get the Piano Tuner for Morrie.
Behind the sinks is the shared shower area.
- Shangri-La is a fictional place from the 1933 novel Lost Horizon, Shangri-La has since been synonymous with any earthly paradise or utopia - a permanently happy land that's isolated from the world.
- Dottie has Coffee Yogurt on her vanity desk.
- The bathrooms have their own small boards to place champagne glasses upon.
- The girls have what seems to be awards next to their beds, it's a miniature golden statue of a woman on a stand.
- To the right of the suite, the player can find an axe breaking through the door, this is a reference to the Stephen King's novel, The Shining.
If the player exits to the main menu after defeating Dodo and the other girls and enter back into the DLC again, they'll find Dodo standing up in a single frame of walking animation, though she's still mind-blown. The player can even phase through her.